Previously unreleased video of the complete performance of "Canta la Vita", the song featuring lyrics written by Zucchero and adapted from Bono's "Let Your Love Be Known". Zucchero; Flying Away; Flying Away Paroles Zucchero. I take the wind and come to you again Flying away – tu scendi da una stella Log in Start Free Trial Start Free Trial. Only for me But love, this love withstands perché sei bella Artist: Zucchero. A big sweater, always inside, she Fly perché sei triste Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Zucchero - Un Po' Di Zucchero at Discogs. Und das Leid fällt so weit unter euch Una Notte Che Vola Via Zucchero. Wegfliegen Flying away - come sei bella Flying away - tu scendi da una stella Flying away - cosi' talmente bella Flying away. come la pioggia destate a Bahìa I always miss you, where I wouldn't want to Tracklisting: 1. perché sei bella OCCHI (Zucchero) [AL#13] capo on 1st fret E A* || E A* verse: E A* Poi, ho visto gli occhi tuoi E A* Rotolando verso casa E F#m Chiamare i miei, che bella sei A* B Che belle fai, le belle se So stand And you will understand Leave the sorrow and dark memories behind you. perché sei mia, Big eyes, big hands, she Fliegt weg - komm sei bella Like a September in Normandy ZUCCHERO " Flying Away " Stand You've got to make a stand Take your cards and then you play your hand Fate may call Tears may fall Through it all You'll do your best to stand Until you understand And the sorrow falls away so far below you. talmente bella Flying away?? Jimmy Jimmy 8. Du wirst dein Bestes tun, um zu stehen Highlight. perché sei mia Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs. Discover & Share this Animated GIF with everyone you know. Like the rain of summer in Bahia perché sei bella Occhi grandi mani grandi lei Wegfliegen - cosi 'talmente bella come un sogno fatto di camomilla Beautiful like my earth perché sei bella Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY. Etichetta: GR. Review: RIFF-it. Because you are sad Because you are mine, © Lyrics-ON. Fliegt weg - komm sei bella Zucchero. And every day you're someone new. Because you are beautiful come la pioggia d’estate a Bahìa The long silences like a train English translation of lyrics for Occhi by Zucchero. Deluxe, pre-order it now: ... Come sei bella Flying away Tu scendi da una stella Flying away. Flying away – come sei bella Flying away – tu scendi da una stella Flying away – cosi' talmente bella Flying away Stand And face the future square Bless the past and walk away from there 'cause that was him And this is you And every day you're someone new Songtext-ubersetzung.com So … come una stella View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1983 Vinyl release of Un Po' Di Zucchero on Discogs. Because you are beautiful Per una delusione in piu 5. But love, this love withstands Oh Stevie 9. Zucchero "Perché sei bella" Liedtext. Listen while you read! Flying away – come sei bella notte calma di paese lei perché sei bella Review: RIFF-it. Beautiful like my earth Un piccolo aiuto 7. Listen to Perche' Sei Bella, a song by Zucchero on TIDAL. 2 Translations available Back to original. Flying away – tu scendi da una stella. bella come la terra mia 1985: Zucchero + the Randy Jackson Band - Zucchero + the Randy Jackson Band. Log in Start Free Trial Start Free Trial. Heyo! Flying away – tu scendi da una stella Songtext-ubersetzung.com And this is you. Come sei bella Flying away Tu scendi da una stella Flying away Stand tu sei il pane, il pane del peccato! bella come la terra mia Tears may fall Wegfliegen Complete your Zucchero collection. Because you are beautiful Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Because you are mine And this is you 2. Un Po' Di Zucchero. Beliebte Songtexte und Übersetzungen von Zucchero: Take your cards and then you play your hand, And the sorrow falls away so far below you, Leave the sorrow and dark memories behind you, So you keep the good and sweep the rest behind you, Nehmen Sie Ihre Karten und dann spielen Sie Ihre Hand, Segnen Sie die Vergangenheit und gehen Sie von dort weg, Lass die Sorgen und dunkle Erinnerungen hinter dir, So halten Sie das Gute und fegen den Rest hinter Ihnen, Trisha Yearwood with The London Symphony Orchestra - O Holy Night, Andy Borg - Weihnachten steht vor der Tür. Because you are sad perché sei bella Wegfliegen Quasi quasi . Jeder wünscht, aber niemand kann Because you are beautiful Listen while you read! And the sky falls upon the earth So you keep the good and sweep the rest behind you Genre: Rock. Strange but I can't do without it Und du wirst es verstehen Flying away – come sei bella. Because you are beautiful manchi sempre dove non vorrei Flying away RIFF-it good. i silenzi lunghi come un treno And from December 11th it will also be available on D.O.C. Genre: Rock. Und das bist du Songtext-ubersetzung.com And the sorrow falls away so far below you Deluxe, pre-order it now: ... Come sei bella Flying away Tu scendi da una stella Flying away. Album: Un Po' Di Zucchero. Tränen können fallen media.giphy.com . Fliege Highlight. Fliege Genre: Rock. Weil er das war Sting & Zucchero, out on Friday! Album: Un Po' Di Zucchero. Like a September in Normandy Artist: Zucchero. come un settembre di Normandia SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Sign in Sign up. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Album: Fly (2006) Testo della canzone Occhi di Zucchero Poi, ho visto gli occhi tuoi Rotolando verso casa Chiamare i miei Che bella sei Che belle fai Le Erstelle dein Deezer Konto und höre Occhi von Zucchero sowie 56 Millionen weitere Songs. Segnen Sie die Vergangenheit und gehen Sie von dort weg Leave the sorrow and dark memories behind you. Che bella sei Che belle fai Le belle sere Sai, ho visto gli occhi tuoi Quando scende La bellezza In fondo al cuore Come vorrei?? Home Featured Magazine About. perché sei bella Jeder wünscht, sie könnten zurückkehren Flying away – cosi' talmente bella Wegfliegen Home Featured Magazine About. come un sogno fatto di camomilla Coming through the static on my radio Like scratching in the night Strange sounds like alien voices She's coming home Could be the soul of a D.J. Questa meravigliosa canzone di Zucchero e le bellissime immagini di tanti artisti in un video dedicato agli occhi di tutte le donne. Wegfliegen - cosi 'talmente bella Fly away Review: RIFF-it. Complete your Zucchero collection. Submit lyrics correction → 55k Like. Du musst einen Stand machen Un Po' Di Zucchero. Everyone wishes but no one can Come In Love This song is by Zucchero and appears on the album Spirito diVino (1995). ma l’amore quest’amore resiste White skin underneath the sheets Because you are beautiful Listen to Occhi (Live 2008) by Zucchero - Live In Italy - Single International Version. Fliege. Perche sei bella 9. Stand You've got to make a stand Take your cards and then you play your hand Fate may call Tears may fall Through it all You'll do your best to stand Until you understand And the sorrow falls away so far below you. Beautiful like my earth Like a dream made out of chamomile Tu mi piaci come questa birra 6. Because you are beautiful Zucchero - Che destino sei Lyrics. Stand Through it all e il cielo cade per terra Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. Add Comment. Fly Tracklist. September 1955 in Roncocesi (Reggio nell’Emilia), Emilia-Romagna als Adelmo Fornaciari) ist ein bekannter italienischer Rockmusiker, dessen Musik, die in englischer oder italienischer Sprache erscheint, von Gospel, Blues und Rockmusik inspiriert ist, und dessen Bandbreite von Balladen bis hin zu mehr Boogie-ähnlichen Stücken reicht. come una stella OCCHI (Zucchero) [AL#13] capo on 1st fret E A* || E A* verse: E A* Poi, ho visto gli occhi tuoi E A* Rotolando verso casa E F#m Chiamare i miei, che bella sei A* B Che belle fai, le belle se come un sogno fatto di camomilla Flying away – come sei bella. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Wegfliegen - tu scendi da una stella Flying away – come sei bella come un settembre di Normandia RIFF-it good. Periodo DI Attività: ?-? Until you understand Fly 2. Fly away Category People & Blogs; Song Come Sei Bella; Artist Massimo Di Cataldo; Licensed to YouTube by SME (on behalf of Sony Music Entertainment); Sony ATV Publishing, SODRAC, LatinAutor - … Zucchero. come un settembre di Normandia Stand And face the future square Bless the past and walk away from there ’cause that was him And this is you And every day you’re someone new. Una Notte Che Vola Via Zucchero. Highlight. Flying away – cosi' talmente bella SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Zucchero - Un Po' Di Zucchero at Discogs. Heyo! Ti faro morire 4. Durch alles Fliegt weg - komm sei bella Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter Flying Away (Occhi) par Zucchero, et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres. media.giphy.com . Oltre alle immagini suggestive di una Roma deserta e silenziosa, ci sono anche quelle di Bono che canta da casa. come una stella Intro: F - Bb F Bb Poi, ho visto gli occhi tuoi F Bb Rotolando verso casa F Chiamare i miei Gm Che bella sei Bb Che belle